Ingredients and Method
- 4 Large Buns
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) Burgers' Smokehouse Beef Brisket
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 jar small pickle chips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- Preheat oven on broiler setting. Split each bun in half and spread with a light covering of olive oil or melted butter.
- Place on a baking sheet under the broiler for 2-3 minutes when oven is heated. Watch carefully to not burn.
- Heat sauced brisket in the microwave safe tray according to cooking instructions on the package.
- To assemble the sandwiches, place brisket on the bottom of the bun. Top with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and 4-5 pickle chips. Place top of bun on to complete sandwich
- Sereve immediately & enjoy!