Bacon and Cream Cheese Pinwheels
12 - 15 people
In this recipe, you'll combine bacon, cream cheese and crescent rolls for a creamy & tasty bite size treat. Serve warm!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1/2 lb. Burgers' Smokehouse Bacon, chopped or crumbled
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cans refrigerated cresent rolls (plain, not buttered)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a deep skillet cook the bacon over moderate heat, until it is crisp.
- Transfer it to paper towels to cool, chop fine on a cutting board.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 rectangles (2 triangles per rectangle).
- Pinch or press the perforations for the triangles together.
- Spread the soften cream cheese on each rectangle, sprinkle with garlic powder and add the chopped bacon and onion evenly over each rectangle.
- Roll up each rectangle from short side (so there are more layers).
- Cut each roll into 4 slices and place rolls on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to platter and serve hot.