Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
10 - 15 people
Love water chestnuts and bacon? This recipe is for you! Easy to follow and just a few ingredients.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1 - 16 oz. Package Burgers' Smokehouse Bacon (any flavor)
- 2 - 8 oz. cans whole water chestnuts
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 50 toothpicks
- Drain both cans of water chestnuts and place in a bowl, covering completely in soy sauce.
- Allow them to marinate in the soy sauce for at least one hour.
- While water chestnuts marinate, cut bacon slices in half.
- After marination time, wrap one piece of bacon around one water chestnut and secure with a toothpick.
- Place each piece on a baking sheet (ungreased).
- Bake at 375 F for approximately 30 to 45 minutes or until bacon is done.
- Transfer to a platter and serve hot!