Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
6 - 8 people
Make your meatloaf recipe even tastier, by wrapping it in our gourmet bacon and basting it with your favorite BBQ sauce. Mealtime just got more delicious!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 2 lbs. Lean Ground Beef
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 White Onion
- 3 Slices Bread
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Parsley
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Worcester Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 6 Slices Burgers Smokehouse Bacon
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire
- 1/2 cup Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the bread and white onion into diced pieces. Mince the garlic.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all the meatloaf ingredients except for the bacon. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and form into a solid piece.
- Form the meatloaf into a log. Wrap the log with individual slices of bacon and tuck the ends beneath.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the glaze ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Place the cooling rack on top of a baking sheet. Place the meatloaf on top of the cooling rack and spread half the glaze on the top and sides of the meatloaf
- Bake the meatloaf for 50 minutes. When the time is up, pull the meatloaf out of the oven and spread the rest of the glaze on it. Bake for another 20 minutes.
- At the end of the baking time, pull the meatloaf out of the oven and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with any leftover parsley and serve.
- Tips: Have fun picking the BBQ sauce to use for the glaze.