Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies
10 - 15 people
Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies - a quick and easy recipe for any party or get together!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1 - 16 oz. package little smokies sausages
- 1 - 16 oz. Package Burgers' Smokehouse Bacon (any flavor)
- 25 toothpicks (cut in half)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Cut each bacon slice into four pieces.
- Wrap each little smokie sausage with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place each sausage into a baking dish with sides - make sure pieces do not touch.
- When dish is full, sprinkle generously with brown sugar.
- Bake in a 350 F oven for 30 minutes or until bacon is browned.
- Transfer to a platter and serve hot.