Ingredients and Method
- 1/2 lb. chopped or crumbled Burgers' Smokehouse Bacon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cans plain refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a deep skillet cook the bacon over moderate heat, until it is crisp.
- Transfer it to paper towels to cool, chop fine on a cutting board.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate them into eight rectangles (2 triangles per rectangle).
- Pinch or press the perforations for the triangles together.
- Spread the softened cream cheese on each rectangle, sprinkle with garlic powder and add the chopped bacon and onion evenly over each rectangle.
- Roll up each rectangle from the short side (so there are more layers).
- Cut each roll into 4fourslices and place rolls on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a platter and serve hot.