Asian Style Pork Ribs
2 - 3 people
Turn our fully cooked pork bbq ribs into a unique entree with our Asian Style Pork Rib recipe.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1 rack Burgers' Smokehouse Dry Rub St. Louis Style Ribs
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon ginger, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, diced
- 1/4 cup diced green onions (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sugar, ketchup, lemon juice, honey, ginger, and garlic. Pour into large saucepan and heat until boiling.
- Remove the ribs from the package and place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Baste the ribs with the sauce and cover ribs tightly with foil.
- Bake in the oven to heat approximately 25 minutes to heat to 145 degrees F. Remove ribs from the oven when done. Open foil carefully and baste with additional sauce.
- Let ribs rest for five minutes before serving hot.