Kansas City BBQ Sampler
For the Kansas City BBQ Sampler, we use what Kansas City is famous for - BBQ and its unique sweet, tangy and thick sauce.
Our HOMEMADE IN A HURRY® products are all made to be heated quickly, without sacrificing quality. For the Kansas City BBQ Sampler, we use what Kansas City is famous for - BBQ and its unique sweet, tangy and thick sauce. The featured meats are all cured with high-quality ingredients and smoked or fully cooked to perfection. Each bbq product can be quickly heated in the microwave or oven allowing you to enjoy smokehouse quality food in a matter of minutes.
This sampler includes:
- One 14 to 18 oz. Half Slab Sauced St. Louis Cut Ribs
- One 14 to 18 oz. Half Slab Sauced Baby Back Ribs
- One 1 lb. Tray Sauced Sliced Beef Brisket
- One 1 lb. Tray Sauced Pulled Pork
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.