Holiday Family Combo
The best meals start with one of our high-quality smoked meat products. Our Holiday Family Combo combines two of our best-selling items, into one item shipment for you or a lucky gift recipient.
This holiday meat combo includes our Spiral Sliced Hickory Smoked City Ham and Hickory Smoked Bone-in Turkey Breast. Both products are marinated & aged in a sweet honey brine before being slowly smoked & fully cooked over real hickory wood chips.
We vacuum package both to lock in the flavor & freshness and guarantee their safe arrival to the final destination. Upon receiving the ham & turkey, you can refrigerate or keep frozen, and simply heat and serve when you are ready to enjoy them.
Order the Holiday Family combo to create a meal that will not be forgotten anytime soon.
- Spiral Sliced City Ham (6 to 7.5 lbs.)
- Bone-in Smoked Turkey Breast (4.5 to 5.5 lbs.)
- A complimentary Honey Glaze
Holiday Meats - for Dinner or as a Gift
Serving or sending meat during the holidays has been a tradition for many generations. The Holiday Family combo offers an opportunity to try or send both the Hickory Smoked Spiral Cut ham and the Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast. With both smoked meats in this combo, we hope it’s enough to serve your family at your holiday or Christmas dinner.
Christmas Dinner Ideas
For Christmas dinner, we suggest our Holiday Family combo or any one of our smoked meat entrees, including our meals that are ready to ship. Our goal is to provide you with multiple options for Christmas dinner that let you serve great tasting food conveniently while allowing you to focus on making memories around the table with your family & loved ones.
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.