Country Bacon Sampler
FREE SHIPPING - All prices include normal delivery in the Contiguous U.S. 48 States
Starting at $69.99
Dry Cured Bacon Slices and Slabs
Refrigerate upon arrival. If not to be used within 28 days, freeze for up to 6 months.
HOW TO COOK COUNTRY CURED BACON
How To Pan-Fry Bacon:
Arrange slices in a cold skillet.
- Cook slowly over low heat.
- Turn bacon while frying until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove slices and drain onto a paper towel.
How To Microwave Bacon:
- Place bacon strips between paper towels.
- Cook 4 slices on high setting for 3 minutes. Then cook at 30 seconds intervals until desired crispness.
- Microwave temperatures and personal preferences vary.
How To Broil Bacon In The Oven:
- Place strips of bacon on rack in a preheated broiler, three to five inches from heat.
- Turn slices once. Broil to desired crispness.
How To Grill Bacon Steak:
- Heat gas or light charcoal grill. Bacon cooks best using indirect heat to reduce charring.
- Use a spray bottle with water to reduce flare-ups.
- Place bacon perpendicular to cooking grates. Do not leave bacon unattended.
- Turn frequently and cook to desired crispness. Cooking time is approximately 20 minutes but varies greatly due to heat variances.
- Drain on paper towels.
How To Oven Bake Bacon Steak:
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place bacon in a single layer in a shallow pan (foil lined for easy clean up).
- Place on middle rack and cook for approximately 10-15 minutes until desired crispness.
- Drain on paper towels.
How To Serve Our Bacon
- Gives added flavor to a properly aged filet mignon when wrapped around the steak before broiling.
- Excellent for seasoning in green beans, navy beans, sauerkraut, etc.
- Adds hickory smoked flavor to a crock of baked beans when bacon has been cooked in the beans.
- Place one-half slice of partially fried bacon and a piece of cheese in the center of refrigerated biscuit or dinner roll and bake in the oven for a tasty treat.
- Take a good quality all meat wiener, split it open, place a piece of cheese in the wiener, and wrap a strip of our bacon tightly around the wiener and broil.
- Puts an old fashioned country cured hickory smoked flavor into that popular summer treat, the bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich—BLT.
Dry-cured bacon is cured or preserved by the application of a dry mixture of salt, brown sugar, and pepper to the surface of the meat. To anyone who is familiar with true old-fashioned cured bacon, the resulting taste and flavor of this meat is delicious.
Additionally, this means NO WATER is added during this process. It results in better flavor, a meatier bite, and leaves you with more bacon after cooking.
Dry-cured bacon may be frozen with excellent results according to many of our customers.