Chicken Wing Sampler
FREE SHIPPING - All prices include normal delivery in the Contiguous U.S. 48 States
How to Cook Chicken Wings
Fully cooked. Freeze up to 6 months.
Get ready to satisfy your taste buds with our fully cooked Chicken Wing collection! From a traditional salt & pepper seasoned to a Nashville Hot BBQ or Smoky Ranch flavored offering, we have a wing for everyone at the table. Easy to heat in the oven or air fryer – serve as an appetizer or make it a meal.
HOW TO THAW CHICKEN WINGS:
- Allow 12-24 hours to thaw wings in the refrigerator.
- Proceed to heating instructions.
HOW TO COOK CHICKEN WINGS IN THE OVEN: (For Thawed Wings):
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a baking rack on top of the foil.
- Spray the baking rack with cooking spray to prevent wings from sticking. Place desired number of wings on the baking rack.
- Place baking sheet on the center rack of the oven for approximately 25 minutes or until wings are lightly browned & crispy.
Alternative Oven Method after Pre-Heating Oven
- Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil & spray the foil with cooking spray to prevent wings from sticking.
- Place desired number of wings on the foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven & turn the wings over to the other side and place back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes until wings are lightly browned & crispy.
HOW TO HEAT CHICKEN WINGS IN THE AIR FRYER (For Thawed Wings):
- Set Air Fryer to 390° F.
- Place desired number of wings in the basket – do not stack the wings.
- Cook for 7-9 minutes, until lightly browned & crispy. Recommended shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time.
You May Also Like…