Carver Ham and Half Turkey Combo
This is a gourmet offering you don't want to miss - our Applewood Smoked Carver Ham and Half Hickory Smoked Turkey in the same combo.
Our Applewood Smoked Carver hams are aged in a sweet honey brine for flavor before being smoked over real, applewood chips for a sweet & savory flavor in every bite.
Our hickory smoked turkeys are brined & aged before being slowly smoked over real hickory wood chips for a smoked flavor that can only be created with time.
This combination allows you to enjoy your favorite ham and turkey but sized for a smaller gathering.
Both items are individually vacuum sealed before shipping.
- One Applewood Smoked Carver Ham
- One Hickory Smoked Half Turkey
- Complimentary Homemade Honey Glaze Packet
APPLEWOOD SMOKED BONELESS CARVER HAM INSTRUCTIONS
Refrigerate upon arrival. If not to be used within 28 days, freeze for up to 6 months.
FULLY COOKED. READY TO HEAT & SERVE.
ALL MEAT AND NO MESS!
Get your oven ready and the invites out! Your table will never be the same! Naturally Applewood Smoked & “Carver” Ready, this unsliced, boneless ham is perfect for any occasion and fits perfectly on your favorite carving platter. Glaze with our homemade Honey Glaze, if desired.
1. Allow 1-2 days for the ham to thaw in the refrigerator (if frozen).
2. Remove thawed ham from the refrigerator 20 minutes before heating.
3. Remove packaging from ham and discard plastic film.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F.
5. Proceed to heating instructions.
Helpful Hint: The flavor is outstanding straight from the refrigerator or warmed for 40 minutes - great for special occasions.
METHODS FOR HEATING YOUR APPLEWOOD SMOKED BONELESS CARVER HAM IN OVEN:
Helpful Hint: DO NOT OVERHEAT. Use a meat thermometer and heat to 140°F.
1. Wrap thawed ham in foil completely, and place on a baking sheet.
2. Put ham in oven for 40-60 minutes (approximately 10 min/lb.)
3. Take ham from oven and tent the foil, and let rest 15 minutes.
4. Glaze, if desired (glaze packet included – directions on pack)
HOW TO CUT, SLICE, & SERVE YOUR APPLEWOOD SMOKED BONELESS CARVER HAM
1. Place ham on cutting board with the flat side down.
2. Slice ham slices, moving from one end to the other, to the desired thickness.
3. Transfer ham slices to serving platter or directly to plates. Enjoy!
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.