Deviled Turkey 'N Eggs
6 large eggs, boiled
1/2 cup green onions chopped fine
1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped fine
1 cup cooked Burgers' Turkey chopped fine
1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
1 teaspoon cider vinegar
1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
Pepper to taste
1. Cover eggs with water, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Drain off hot water and cool under cold running water.
3. Peel eggs and halve lengthwise.
4. Remove the yolks and place in a bowl.
5. Mash the egg yolk with a fork or pastry blender.
6. Stir in mayonnaise , mustard, cider vinegar and sugar.
7. Add the chopped green onions, red pepper and Burgers' turkey. Stir to mix well.
8. Spoon one rounded Tablespoon into the hollow of each egg white.
9. Sprinkle with black pepper if desired.
**Note: If you have extra it makes a great filling for stuffed celery sticks.