Bacon and Egg Salad Sandwich
|6 hard boiled eggs, chopped|
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon horseradish
1 pound Burgers’ Country bacon, cooked and chopped or crumbled
1/4 cup green onion, chopped fine
1/4 cup red pepper, chopped fine
1/4 cup celery, chopped fine
White pepper to taste
12 slices of bread
1. In a deep skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat, until it is crisp.
2. Transfer it to paper towels to cool, chop or crumble.
3. While bacon is cooking, gently boil eggs in salted water for 12 minutes.
4. Remove from heat; drain and cool with cold running water.
5. Peel eggs and chop.
6. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; mix well and refrigerate until well chilled.
7. Spread the egg salad on half of the slices of bread; top with remaining slices of bread and serve or cover sandwiches with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.