1 package Burgers’ Smokehouse bacon (any flavor)
2 - 8 oz. cans whole water chestnuts
2 cups Soy Sauce
- Drain both cans of water chestnuts and place in a bowl, covering completely in Soy Sauce.
- Allow them to marinate in the Soy Sauce for at least one hour.
- While water chestnuts marinate, cut bacon slices in half.
- After marination time, wrap one piece of bacon around one water chestnut and secure with a toothpick
- Place bundle on a baking sheet (ungreased)
- Bake at 375 F for approximately 45 minutes or until bacon is done
- Transfer to a platter & serve hot!
Original Country Bacon