1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
8 oz. sour cream
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1/2 chopped red bell pepper
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 and 1/2 cups cooked, finely chopped Burgers' Smoked Turkey
Eight 7-inch tortillas
1. Mix the filling ingredients in the order given. Mix thoroughly after adding each ingredient.
2. Spread filling evenly over tortillas. add lettuce and roll up.
3. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
4. When ready to serve cut into slices (1/2 to 1 inch wide) and arrange on serving platter.
5. Have a bowl of salsa along side as an optional topping.
Boneless Turkey Breast Unsliced