Turkey Spanish Rice
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/ cup green pepper, chopped
1/4 cup celery, sliced
1 cup rice, uncooked
1/2 cup margarine
1 can tomatoes, chopped (16 oz. can)
1 and 1/2 cup Burgers' Smoked Turkey, cooked and chopped
1 cup water
1/4 cup ketchup
1 tsp. chili powder
dash of ground pepper (if desired)
1. In large heavy pan (with a lid) melt margarine.
2. Add onion, green pepper, celery and rice.
3. Saute until rice begins to brown (about 4 minutes).
4. Add tomatoes, Burgers' Turkey, water, ketchup, chili powder, and ground pepper (if desired) to rice mixture.
5. Bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat, cover with lid, and cook slowly until rice is tender. (about 25 minutes)
7. Stir as needed to prevent sticking.
8. Serve hot.
Hickory Smoked Whole Turkey
Honey Roasted Turkey
Smoked Turkey Breast
Boneless Gourmet Turkey Breast
Boneless Turkey Breast Unsliced