4 Tablespoons Butter or Margarine
1 cup onion, coarsely chopped
1 cup red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 cup celery, coarsely chopped
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup chicken broth
1 can (19 oz. ) diced tomatoes
1 cup potatoes, peeled and chopped
1 teaspoon paprika
1 Tablespoon dried parsley
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon thyme
4 cups Burgers' Smoked Cooked Turkey, chopped
1 cup frozen peas
1. In a large heavy pan, over medium heat, melt the butter or margarine.
2. Add onions, green pepper, garlic, celery, and mushrooms.
3. Cook, stirring constantly about 4 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
4. Add tomatoes, chicken stock, potatoes, paprika, parsley, red pepper, oregano and thyme. Mix well.
5. Reduce to low heat, cover and cook about 30 minutes.
6. Add chopped Burgers' Turkey and green peas.
7. Cover and cook over low heat for an additional 10-15 minutes, until turkey is heated and peas are tender.
Hickory Smoked Whole Turkey