One 9-inch pie crust, unbaked
6 large eggs
1 cup evaporated milk
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar
1/2 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped onion
1cup Burgers’ Cooked Country Ham - chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Pierce unbaked pie crust several times with fork; set aside.
3. Break Eggs into a mixing bowl, whisk together and add evaporated milk and seasonings (thyme, parsley, salt & black pepper).
4. Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes, onions, and chopped Burgers’ Cooked Country Ham into the pie crust.
5. Pour egg mixture over ingredients in pie crust.
6. Bake at 375° for 45 to 60 minutes, or until eggs are set and top is nicely browned.
Cooked Country Ham