1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
1/4 brown sugar
2 boneless, Burgers Cooked Smoked Chicken Breasts, cut in very thin strips (about 2 cups)
1/2 cup sliced green onions
4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
4 large croissants
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In small saucepan over medium heat, combine teriyaki sauce and brown sugar, heat, stirring often until sugar dissolves. Add chicken. Bring to a boil and let simmer slowly for 10 minutes. Remove the chicken from the sauce. Continue simmering the sauce.
3. Slice the croissants in half lengthwise.
4. To assemble sandwiches, place 1/4 of the chicken strips on the bottom of each croissant; spoon 1 to 2 teaspoons sauce over chicken. Top with 1 slice Mozzarella Cheese and sliced green onions.
5. Place croissant tops on the sandwiches and place on a greased cookie sheet. Spray tops with non-stick cooking spray or brush with butter. Sprinkle tops lightly with garlic if desired.
6. Place in preheated oven and bake until cheese melts and chicken is heated through. Approximately 15 minutes.
Note: May also use Whole Smoked Chickens or Honey Roasted Chickens