Ham and Rice Skillet Dinner
1/2 cup chopped onion
4 Tablespoons butter
1 and 1/2 cups frozen green peas
1 and 1/2 cups frozen carrots
2 cups chopped cooked Burgers' ham
2 cups long-grain rice, uncooked
3 to 4 cups chicken broth
4 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. In a heavy skillet, saute the chopped onion in 4 Tablespoons of butter until onion is tender.
2. Add ham and rice; cook over low heat until rice just begins to turn golden brown and then add 3 cups chicken broth.
3. Cover and cook, stirring frequently, over low heat for 20 minutes.
4. Add frozen peas and carrots, stirring frequently, for 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until rice is tender, adding more chicken broth if necessary.
5. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Serve.
Attic Aged Country Half Ham
Attic Aged Country Whole Ham
Cooked and Spiral Sliced Country Ham
Cooked Country Ham
Ready to Cook Country Ham