Ham and Cheese Muffin
1 cup Burgers' Country Ham, cooked and chopped
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 green onion
1 cup Burgers' Biscuit Mix
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Evenly coat 12 (3-inch) muffin cups with cooking spray.
3. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Make a well in the center of the mixture.
4. Combine cream cheese, eggs, and milk and pour into the well of the dry ingredients.
5. Stir until moistened.
6. Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling 2/3 full.
7. Bake until lightly browned and top springs back when lightly touched with finger, about 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.