Ham Pot Pie
1/4 cup butter (4 Tablespoons)
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon dried minced onion
2 and 1/2 cups fully cooked Burgers' ham, cubed.
1 and 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
1 frozen pie crust
1 Tablespoon butter
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Melt 1/4 cup butter in saucepan, stir in flour, salt, mustard and pepper until smooth.
3. Gradually add milk and onion; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Continue cooking and stirring for about 2 minutes longer, until thickened.
5. Stir in ham, mixed vegetables, and hard boiled eggs.
6. Pour mixture into a 9 inch round baking dish.
7. Place pie crust over filling. Seal and crimp edges; cut several slits in the top.
8. Melt 1 Tablespoon butter, stir in 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and brush on the top.
9. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.