Ham Pot Pie
1/4 cup butter (4 Tablespoons)
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon dried minced onion
2 and 1/2 cups fully cooked Burgers' ham, cubed.
1 and 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
1 frozen pie crust
1 Tablespoon butter
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Melt 1/4 cup butter in saucepan, stir in flour, salt, mustard and pepper until smooth.
3. Gradually add milk and onion; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Continue cooking and stirring for about 2 minutes longer, until thickened.
5. Stir in ham, mixed vegetables, and hard boiled eggs.
6. Pour mixture into a 9 inch round baking dish.
7. Place pie crust over filling. Seal and crimp edges; cut several slits in the top.
8. Melt 1 Tablespoon butter, stir in 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and brush on the top.
9. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
Attic Aged Country Half Ham
Attic Aged Country Whole Ham
Cooked Country Ham
Ready to Cook Country Ham