1 Tablespoon Oil
1/2 large sweet green pepper (thinly sliced)
1/4 medium red onion (thinly sliced)
1 cup Burgers' cooked turkey breast (cut into thin strips, shredded or chopped).
1/2 cup Salsa
Container of Sour Cream
2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
4 large flour tortilla - brush with oil or butter on one side.
1. Set temperature on a large grill to medium heat. Have a brush and oil or a can of non-stick cooking spray to coat grill with.
2. Pour 1 Tablespoon oil into a large non-stick skillet over medium-high temperature.
3. Add green pepper and red onion. Cook until onion just begins to soften.
4. Add Burgers Cooked Turkey Breast and salsa. Heat thoroughly.
5. Brush large grill with oil or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
6. Arrange sour cream, Burgers' Turkey mixture, shredded cheese, tortillas.
7. Spread half of each tortilla with sour cream. On the other half of the tortilla, thinly layer the turkey mixture.
8. Top the turkey mixture with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Carefully fold the sour cream side over the turkey side.
9. Brush grill with oil or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
10. Place tortilla on pre-heated grill and cook on both sides until browned and cheese is melting.
11. Serve hot with extra salsa and sour cream.
Smoked Turkey Breast