Easy Ham and Spinach Quiche
2 cups milk
3/4 cup Burgers' Biscuit Mix
1/4 cup Butter or Margarine (melted)
1 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
1 pkg. (10 oz. ) frozen, Chopped Spinach - thawed and drained
1 cup cooked and chopped Burgers' Country Ham
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease 10" quiche dish
3. In a large bowl beat eggs, milk, Burgers' Biscuit Mix, Butter or Margarine, and Parmesan cheese.
4. Batter will be lumpy.
5. Stir in: spinach, Burgers' country ham, and shredded cheddar cheese.
6. Pour into greased quiche dish.
7. Bake in pre-heated oven for approximately 50 minutes. (bake until eggs are set and top is golden brown).
8. Serve immediately.
Attic Aged Country Half Ham
Attic Aged Whole Ham Cooked
Cooked and Spiral Sliced Country Ham
Cooked Country Ham
Ready to Cook Country Ham
Biscuit Mix and Cutter