Creamed Country Ham and Eggs
1 cup diced, Burgers Country Ham
3 Tablespoons butter or margarine
1/2 cup sliced green onion
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
2 Tablespoons flour
2 cups milk
4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
1 cup cooked asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
1. In a large skillet or heavy saucepan over medium heat, lightly brown ham in butter or margarine.
2. Add green pepper and onion; cook, stirring until vegetables are tender.
3. Add flour and cook, stirring until flour is absorbed and mixture is smooth.
4. Remove from heat and add milk a little at a time; stirring constantly, until thickened and smooth.
5. Add eggs and asparagus and reheat.
6. Serve with toast, corn bread, muffins or biscuits.
Attic Aged Country Half Ham
Attic Aged Whole Ham Cooked
Cooked Country Ham
Ready to Cook Country Ham