Country Ham and Hashbrown Quiche
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
2 cups frozen shredded hashbrown potatoes, thawed.
1 and 1/ 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
1 cup diced cooked Burgers' Country Ham
1 cup evaporated milk
1/2 teaspoon celery salt
Salt and Pepper if desired
3 Tablespoons sliced almonds (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Evenly coat 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In medium bowl, beat together 1 egg and 1/4 teaspoon of the garlic salt. Stir into potatoes until well combined.
4. Press potato mixture onto bottom and up sides of lightly greased 9-inch pie plate.
5. Bake in preheated 375 degrees F. oven for 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and add mixed vegetables and cooked Burgers' ham.
7. Beat together milk, eggs, celery salt (and salt and pepper if desired) until well blended. Pour over vegetables and ham.
8. Sprinkle with almonds.
9. Bake in preheated 375 degrees F. oven until eggs are set. (knife inserted near center should come out clean), about 45 minutes.
10. Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
Attic Aged Country Half Ham
Attic Aged Country Whole Ham
Attic Aged Whole Ham Cooked
Cooked Country Ham
Ready to Cook Country Ham