1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
4 slices cooked Burgers' Country Ham
4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
Prepared mustard or cream cheese (optional)
Sesame seeds (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Divide crescent rolls into 4 rectangles and press perforated seams together.
3. Spread each rectangle with mustard or softened cream cheese, if desired.
4. Top each rectangle with 2 oz. of Burgers' sliced ham and one slice of cheese.
5. Roll-up lengthwise.
6. Roll in sesame seeds.
7. Place on lightly greased cookie sheet, seam side down.
8. Bake in preheated oven for approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is cooked and the meat and cheese are heated through.
Cooked Tenderlean Country Ham Steaks