2 cups Burgers' Biscuit Mix
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup chopped, cooked, Burgers' Country Ham
1 Tablespoon powdered cheddar cheese
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
2/3 cup milk
1. Mix together Burgers' Biscuit Mix, cheddar cheese, Burgers' Country Ham, powdered cheddar cheese, and garlic powder.
2. Add milk.
3. Drop by spoonful onto a greased cookie sheet (Makes about 12).
4. Melt 1/4 cup butter and add 1/4 tsp garlic powder to it.
5. Brush on top of each biscuit.
6. Bake at 425 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and brush again with butter and garlic. Serve.
Biscuit Mix and Cutter
City Ham Salad and Omelette Meat