Cheesy Ham and Spinach Bake
2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup evaporated milk
2 ounces cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, grated
1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
1 cup Burgers' Cooked Ham, chopped
1 can refrigerator crescent rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Very lightly grease a large cookie sheet
3. In a heavy pan or deep skillet, over medium-low heat, melt the butter or margarine.
4. Add the chopped onion and garlic powder.
5. Cook, stirring occasionally until onions become transparent.
6. Add the milk, sour cream, and cheeses, stirring frequently until cheese melts.
7. Remove from heat and stir in the spinach and Burgers' Cooked Ham.
8. Separate dough into triangles, make a ring shape with dough points pointing out (like and 8 point star) leaving a 2 inch hole in the center.
9. Pinch the seams together up to 3 inches from the center hole.
10. Spoon the filling evenly over the dough being careful not to get any filling in the hole in the center.
11. Wrap dough points over filling and tuck them under at the center hole. (all of the filling will not be covered)
12. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 to 30 minutes until dough is baked and filling is heated through.
13. Serve hot.
Cooked Country Ham
Semi-Boneless City Ham
Smoked City Ham-Unsliced
Smoked Whole City Ham