Celery Sticks with Turkey and Cream Cheese Filling
1 cup Burgers' cooked turkey, chopped
One 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp. evaporated milk
Celery sticks - wash and pat dry with paper towel
1. Place cooked/chopped turkey in a medium size mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until shredded (or desired) consistency. Set aside.
2. In another small mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, seasoned salt and evaporated milk, beating until light.
3. Add the finely shredded cheese to the turkey mixture and stir with spoon or spatula until mixed.
4. Add the creamed mixture and stir until well blended.
5. Cut celery sticks into 2 or 3 inch lengths. Fill celery sticks with filling mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Hickory Smoked Whole Turkey
Honey Roasted Turkey
Smoked Turkey Breast
Boneless Turkey Breast Unsliced
Sliced Boneless Gourmet Turkey Breast
Sliced Turkey Breast