4 cups cooked Burgers' ham, chopped or ground
1 cup chopped green onions
1 cup chopped green bell peppers
4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese - divide into 3 cups & 1 cup
12 (7 inch) flour tortillas
6 eggs, beaten
2 and 1/2 cups evaporated milk
1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 dash hot pepper sauce (Optional)
1. Mix together ham, green onions, and green peppers
2. Spoon about a 1/2 cup of the ham mixture and 1/4 cup shredded cheese onto each tortilla, then roll up.
3. Place filled tortilla, seam side down, in a 9 x 13 greased oven safe dish.
4. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, evaporated milk, flour, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce and mix well.
5. Pour egg mixture over tortillas.
6. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
7. The next morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
8. Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until set.
9. Sprinkle casserole with remaining 1 cup shredded cheese. Bake about 3 minutes or more, until cheese melts.
10. Let stand at least 10 minutes before serving.