Bacon and Onion Rolls
1/2 pound Burgers’ Country Bacon, cooked and chopped or crumbled fine
1/2 cup onion, chopped fine
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 tubes refrigerator crescent rolls ( not the butter tasting kind)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a deep skillet cook the bacon over moderate heat, until it is crisp.
3. Transfer it to paper towels to cool, chop fine
4. Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 rectangles (2 triangles per rectangle).
5. Pinch or press the perforations for the triangles together.
6. Spread the soften cream cheese on each rectangle.
7. Sprinkle with garlic powder, add the chopped bacon and onion evenly over each rectangle.
8. Roll up each rectangle from short side (so there are more layers).
9. Cut each roll into 4 slices.
10. Place rolls on ungreased cookie sheets.
11. Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
12. Serve hot.
Bacon Connoisseurs Sampler
Applewood Smoked Bacon
Maple Country Bacon
Pepper Coated Original Country Bacon