Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan and set aside.
In a small bowl combine with a fork or pastry blender.
1/2 cup sugar
4 Tablespoons Burgers' Biscuit Mix
1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
4 Tablespoons Butter or Margarine (softened)
Mix until crumbly and set aside until ready to sprinkle on top of batter.
1/4 cup sugar
1/8 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped apples
Stir until apple pieces are coated and set aside.
Combine in a mixing bowl:
2 cups Burgers' Biscuit Mix
3 Tablespoons sugar
2/3 cup milk
1. Make Topping.
2. Peel, core and chop apples and mix with spices.
3. Make Batter.
4. Stir until ingredients are blended.
5. Add the apples and stir just until well mixed.
6. Spread the batter in a greased baking pan and sprinkle with the topping.
7. Bake in preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes (toothpick inserted in the middle should come out clean).
8. Drizzle with powdered sugar glaze while warm for an added touch.
Biscuit Mix and Cutter