Is your crock pot a favorite kitchen appliance? If it's not, it might be time to check it out again. We believe in the crock pot year round because it allows such convenience, but it is still especially popular in the winter months for a tasty roast, favorite soup or other comfort food favorite. At Burgers' Smokehouse, many of our products serve as great additions to your favorite crock pot meal or can be easily re-heated in a crock pot, for a truly convenient cooking experience.
Today, we'd like to share a few of our best products to heat in the crock pot and our best crock pot recipes for you to enjoy in your own kitchen!
Our pork ribs are perfect to be re-heated in the crockpot. Although they are fully cooked, you will want to re-heat them prior to eating for the best flavor and a crockpot is a convenient way to do that. All you'll need to do is:
1. Remove your ribs from their package and slice in half (if needed to fit in your crock pot).
2. Add a 1/2 of cup of your favorite BBQ sauce (if they are not already sauced) or a 1/2 cup of water if already sauced.
3. Put the lid on the crockpot and heat on high for about 1 hour or until hot.
So easy and a perfect weeknight meal!
We offer a full line up of slow smoked barbecue meats that are all fully cooked and ready to be re-heated. Just like the ribs, these can be:
1. Added to the crockpot with your favorite sauce or a little bit of water and then...voila...your meal is ready!
2. Once heated, any of these meats can be added to a sandwich or try something new like our BBQ Chicken Taco recipe or Pulled Pork Nachos recipe.
Savory Turkey Stew
This recipe gives you all of the comfort food deliciousness you'd expect and can easily be a crockpot recipe. Although we don't specifically say "use your crockpot", after Step 4, transfer everything to your crockpot and don't worry about it until you are ready to eat!
Sausage Rotel Dip
Although normally reserved for when you are hosting a group or taking a dip to a party, we encourage you to not shy away from making this a special evening meal too. It's so creamy & delicious!
We hope you enjoyed a few of the ways we like to utilize the crockpot with some of our items and have inspired you with some new crockpot recipe ideas. Now get to cooking and doing less dishes!