Best Tasting BBQ Recipes and Smoking Tips
Best Tasting BBQ Recipes and Smoking Tips!
Smoking Meat Tips
BBQ Smoking Chips
Perfecting the science of bbq smoking starts with:
- Quality of Meat
- Smokehouse (perfecting time & temperature)
- Natural Wood for smoking
Preparing BBQ Ribs here at the Smokehouse:
To start, we select fresh quality meats, in our opinion the best meats to smoke, and then dry rub them with our award-winning blend of spices and seasonings. Before they reach the smokehouses, we allow them to age in a cool environment for maximum flavor from the rub recipe for several days.
Next, we transfer them to our smokehouses (just larger than an at-home smoker), where they are smoked with our all-natural wood chips for a flavor that's unbeatable. We also take our time and have plenty of patience. We allow our meats, such as ribs or beef brisket to cook & smoke slowly over several hours. This helps impart the flavor and leaves us with an even cook and juicy meat that we are proud to share!
One thing to note - there are definite differences between a "smokehouse" environment vs. a charcoal grill smoker. This is important to reference if you are trying your hand at smoking at home!
Smoked BBQ Meats We Love:
We are very fond of many smoked types of meat, including smoked ribs, smoked beef brisket, and smoked pulled pork. Whether you prefer the natural smoke flavor or the addition of your favorite BBQ sauce, it's a meat that's loved by most. The best thing about our products? We have taken the time to smoke meats for you and package them for a quick and convenient re-heat! All of our BBQ meats can be re-heated in less than five minutes for a quick meal anytime.
Smoked Pulled Pork Nachos
- On a large baking sheet, arrange a single layer of tortilla chips.
- Heat the Burgers' Smokehouse Pulled Pork in the microwave for approximately 3 minutes.
- Top the tortilla chips with the Pulled Pork and shredded cheese
- Heat in a 375 degree F oven for approximately 5 minutes (until cheese melts)
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes, jalapenos, or even pickles!
Smoked Beef Brisket Sliders
- You'll need small slider buns, Burgers' Smokehouse Beef Brisket, coleslaw, or pickles.
- Heat the Burgers' Smokehouse Sliced Beef Brisket in the microwave for approximately 4 minutes.
- Put a 1-2 slices brisket between each bun to make a small sandwich. Top with coleslaw (shown), pickles, or other condiments. Tip: Serve with your favorite potato (fried, baked, or chips!)
Sliced Brisket Smoked and Cooked Pork Ribs
- Remove the plastic package from the Burgers' Smokehouse Fully Cooked Pork Rib (any flavor).
- Wrap the pork rib in foil and place in a 350 degree F. oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with a roasted vegetable (or another side.)
If you try your hand at BBQ smoking at home, make sure you take the time and use a quality product for success. Or you can give us a call and we'll ship right to your home!