Bacon Wrapped Smoked Sausage with Cheese
FREE SHIPPING - All prices include normal delivery in the Contiguous U.S. 48 States
Bacon-Wrapped Smoked Sausages
Fully Cooked. Ready to heat & serve.
Freeze up to 6 months
Our Bacon Wrapped Smoked Sausages are made from high-quality fresh pork mixed with cheddar cheese or cheddar cheese and jalapenos, then bacon-wrapped and smoked over real hickory wood for a savory & smoky delicious flavor in every bite. Enjoy sliced as an appetizer or a meal.
HOW TO THAW BACON-WRAPPED SMOKED SAUSAGES:
- Allow 24-48 hours to thaw in the refrigerator before cooking.
- Proceed to heating instructions.
HOW TO HEAT BACON-WRAPPED SMOKED SAUSAGES IN THE OVEN:
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Remove from the packaging and place it in a baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until bacon appears done. Optional: Use a meat thermometer to check that the temperature is 160°F.
- Remove from the oven and let rest 5-10 minutes prior to eating.
You May Also Like…