Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
FREE SHIPPING - All prices include normal delivery in the Contiguous U.S. 48 States
Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Ready to Cook
Freeze up to 6 months
Our Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers are made from fresh jalapenos, stuffed with a seasoned cream cheese filling before being wrapped in delicious smoky bacon. Enjoy the delicious taste of jalapeno poppers without the hassle and work to make them. Perfect as an appetizer, side dish or make it your meal!
HOW TO THAW JALAPENO POPPERS:
- Allow 12-24 hours to thaw the bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers.
- Proceed to cooking instructions.
HOW TO COOK JALAPENO POPPERS IN THE OVEN:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 Degree F.
- Remove the bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers from the package and place it on an oven-safe baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until bacon appears done and cheese filling is bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and let cool 5-10 minutes prior to eating.
You May Also Like…