Why love our Bacon?
- No Water Added - So that there is more bacon to enjoy!
- Dry Cured and Slow Smoked - for a balanced “smoky, sweet & salty” flavor profile that our family and customers love.
- Quality Ingredients - so that you can trust we only use the best ingredients and only use what’s needed to make it the best.
- Still using the same family recipe, made by the next generations of the same family. We know a little about making bacon.
- After you try it, drop us a line to let us know what you thought and which flavor was your favorite.
Video - How we make our bacon!
Burgers' Smokehouse bacon vs. other brands.
Burgers’ Smokehouse bacon is dry-cured, naturally wood smoked with NO WATER ADDED. No water added is the key to our differences because most bacons you will find (not all) have been cured with brine. You should experience a richer flavor and less shrink (more of your slice left!) after cooking.
Various flavors of Burger’s Smokehouse Country Bacon.
- Original Hickory Smoked Bacon - Our original recipe and still our best seller. It is dry-cured and hickory smoked.
- Peppered Hickory Bacon - Our original recipe with an extra layer of black pepper rubbed on the surface.
- Applewood Smoked Bacon - A slightly milder version of our original recipe and smoked with natural Applewood chips.
- Maple Hickory Smoked Bacon - Add a little maple flavor to our original recipe and you have a perfect sweet and smoky combination.
- Pecan Smoked Bacon - Our original recipe is slow-smoked over real pecan wood chips.
Regular Sliced Bacon vs. Bacon Steak.
Our traditional cut bacon is approximately 1/8" thick and our bacon steak cut is 1/4" thick per slice.
What is Jowl?
Although sliced jowl does not come from the pork belly like traditional bacon, the jowl has a similar flavor profile, and when sliced thin, cooks and tastes very similar. Some say they like it better than "normal" bacon.