Applewood Smoked Carver Ham Meal
FREE SHIPPING - All prices include normal delivery in the Contiguous U.S. 48 States
APPLEWOOD SMOKED BONELESS CARVER HAM INSTRUCTIONS
Refrigerate upon arrival. If not to be used within 28 days, freeze for up to 6 months.
FULLY COOKED. READY TO HEAT & SERVE.
ALL MEAT AND NO MESS!
1. Allow 1-2 days for the ham to thaw in the refrigerator (if frozen).
2. Remove thawed ham from the refrigerator 20 minutes before heating.
3. Remove packaging from ham and discard plastic film.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F.
5. Proceed to heating instructions.
Helpful Hint: The flavor is outstanding straight from the refrigerator or warmed for 40 minutes - great for special occasions.
HOW TO HEAT YOUR APPLEWOOD SMOKED BONELESS CARVER HAM IN THE OVEN:
Helpful Hint: DO NOT OVERHEAT. Use a meat thermometer and heat to 140°F.
1. Wrap thawed ham in foil completely, and place on a baking sheet.
2. Put ham in oven for 40-60 minutes (approximately 10 min/lb.)
3. Take ham from oven and tent the foil, and let rest 15 minutes.
4. Glaze, if desired (glaze packet included – directions on pack)
HOW TO CUT, SLICE, & SERVE YOUR APPLEWOOD SMOKED BONELESS CARVER HAM
1. Place ham on cutting board with the flat side down.
2. Slice ham slices, moving from one end to the other, to the desired thickness.
3. Transfer ham slices to serving platter or directly to plates. Enjoy!
Learn how to heat and serve your Applewood Smoked Boneless Carver Ham video.