|2 Cans Seasoned Chicken Broth|
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup chopped carrots
1 box seasoned quick cook rice ( your favorite)
1 cup frozen broccoli flowerets
1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
1/2 cup sliced green onions
2 cups Burgers Smoked Cooked Chicken or Turkey (boneless & diced)
|1. In a large skillet over medium heat, combine: |
2. Two cans seasoned chicken broth and 1/4-cup butter
3. Add 1/2 cup chopped carrots and bring to a boil. Let simmer slowly until carrots start to get tender but still firm.
4. Return to medium heat and bring to a boil.
5. When broth returns to a boil add seasoned quick cook rice, broccoli, corn, green onions and meat.
6. Follow instructions on box for cooking times on rice. If needed, add more seasoned chicken broth or water to cook rice.
7. When rice is cooked, remove from heat and stir in shredded pepper jack cheese.
8. Serve while hot.