1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In small saucepan, place salad dressing, soy sauce, and garlic; bring to a boil over high temperature. Add the sliced chicken and let simmer 5-10 minutes.
3. Remove chicken from the sauce and let the sauce boil slowly for about 4 minutes.
4. To assemble sandwiches, place 1/4 of the strips on the bottom of each roll; spoon 1 Tablespoon sauce over chicken and add 1/4 of the sliced green onions and 1/4 of the black olives. Top each sandwich with 2 slices of Mozzarella cheese.
5. Place tops on the sandwiches and place on a greased cookie sheet. Spray tops with non-stick cooking spray or brush with butter.
6. Place in preheated oven and bake until heated through (approximately 12 minutes).
Exclusive offers, great video's and recipes
- you'll love getting emails from Burgers'
Share news, offers, ideas and inspiration
and tell us what you love about our
Burgers' Smokehouse ~ 32819 Hwy. 87, California, Missouri 65018 ~ Phone: 800-345-5185 Fax: 573-796-3137 Copyright © 2014 All Rights Reserved.