2 cups milk
3/4 cup Burgers' Biscuit Mix
1/4 cup Butter or Margarine (melted)
1 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
1 pkg. (10 oz. ) frozen, Chopped Spinach - thawed and drained
1 cup cooked and chopped Burgers' Country Ham
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
|1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.|
2. Lightly grease 10" quiche dish
3. In a large bowl beat eggs, milk, Burgers' Biscuit Mix, Butter or Margarine, and Parmesan cheese.
4. Batter will be lumpy.
5. Stir in: spinach, Burgers' country ham, and shredded cheddar cheese.
6. Pour into greased quiche dish.
7. Bake in pre-heated oven for approximately 50 minutes. (bake until eggs are set and top is golden brown).
8. Serve immediately.